Monday, June 24, 2013

My Turn to Feed the Blog

Meshuga! my collection of trendy mesh bags and accessories
Anyone who has followed my blog posts would know I'm somewhat of a flaky blogger. Some might even think that after 10 months of not blogging, I'd given it up. An interesting factoid is that blogs can survive years without sustenance. However I will feed it today with a short summary of the past year:

Summer 2012
I participated in every Wednesday Evening Farmers Market in Petaluma

Fall 2012
I helped organize the second annual Marin Handmade pre-holiday sale at Art Works Downtown.

Winter 2012
I participated in the Muir Beach Holiday Craft Fair and the KPFA Holiday Craft Fair, and helped organize a Valentine's Day event for Marin Handmade.

Spring 2013
I rented a studio down the road from my houseboat in Sausalito. I share the space with my friend Tisha Thompson of Tisha Handmade. The light here is so much better than in my home workspace — I love it!

Summer 2013
Summer is off to a start with listing a few recent items on my Etsy shop. I am also working on new concepts, including the new collection of trendy mesh bags and accessories. I've started with three different pouch designs, to be followed by some multiuse mesh bags and totes. A vinyl collection is also in the table.

(I hope my blog is satiated for now, and hopefully it won't bee too long before the next feeding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment